Unacceptable uses include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Displacement, transfer, shipment or storage of materials on or through the holding Super Byte Hosting of goods or services, if the decision in the Super Byte Hosting such a publication, transmission, distribution or storage: () in violation a, state, federal or applicable outside the United States law or regulation law (including by copyright, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property or similar laws or regulations, the rights protected); (B) threatening or abusive; (C) is obscene; (D) is not correct; or (f) defamatory. Every customer should be responsible for determining the laws to your use of products and services shall be responsible.
2. Installation or distribution of pirate "" or other software products that are not licensed appropriately for use by the customer. Invasion and all related activities (including hyperlinks to sites in our network hosted). Using BitTorrent to be illegal materials and / or copyrights, without spreading the express written permission of the copyright holder.
3. Resale Super Byte Hosting products and services, without the prior written consent of the Super Byte Hosting (unless you are an authorized dealer).
4. deceptive trade practices.
5. Actions that restrict or prohibit anyone - whether a customer hosting Super Byte Hosting or not - in the application or implementation of Super Byte Hosting products and services, excessive network traffic or automatically or manually through the use of methods that are not part have normal personal consumption or trade related to Internet services.
6. The introduction of malware into the organization's network of Super Byte Hosting or servers or other products and services, hosting Super Byte Hosting (eg, viruses, Trojans and worms).
7. causing or attempting to cause security breaches or disruptions of Internet communications. Examples of security violations include but are not limited to accessing data of which the customer login is not the intended recipient, or in a server or account that the customer is limited not have permission. Examples of violations include, but are not limited packet spoofing and forged routing information to port scans, flood pings.
8. Make any form of network monitoring data, which are not determined to catch the customer.
9. bypass user authentication or security of any host, network or account.
10. Disturbed or deny service to another host the customer (eg denial of service) user.
11. The use of script / program / command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with a terminal session or disability.
12. Failure to comply with the procedure Super Byte Hosting correspond facilities connected with customer activity in the Super Byte Hosting Hosting possession.
13. Exit false or incorrect data on the order form contract (electronic or paper), including fraudulent use of credit card numbers or attempting to circumvent or alter the processes or procedures to measure time, bandwidth utilization or other methods, to document "use" Super Byte Hosting Hosting products or services.
14. Sending unsolicited mail messages, including sending "bulk mail", "spam" or other advertising material to individuals who do not explicitly ask material, not previously the customer's customer or the customer has no existing business relationship (such as e- mail "spam"); or distributing, advertising or promoting software or services that have the primary purpose of promoting or facilitating unsolicited commercial e-mails or spam. , Also to meet the non-compliance with all laws and regulations relating to the scope and promotional e-mail, but not limited limited to management Storm Unsolicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003.
15. Persecution, whether language, frequency or size of messages.
16. Any unauthorized use or handling of information in the message header.
17. Calls for an email or another email address other than the account poster or services to track or to collect responses.
18. Creating or forwarding "chain letters" or other "pyramid schemes" of any kind.
19. The use of unwanted email originating in Super Byte Hosting network or other Internet Service Providers on behalf of or to advertise operation hosted Super bytes housing or is connected via a network of Super Byte Hostings.
20. export, re-export or permit downloading content in violation of the export or import laws of the United States or without all required approvals, licenses and exemptions.
21. Use of hosting or reseller hosting account to files, backup data or other related hosting, without the prior written consent of the Super Byte Hosting Hosting Services.
22. Any activity of traditional knowledge, or other network and / or services of anonymity along.
23. All activities together in connection with the production of virtual currency (Bitcoin, etc.) on shared hosting, reseller hosting or Virtual Private Server account.
24. The use of Microsoft software licenses that do not get about Microsoft Hosting Provider License Agreement Super Byte Hosting service.
25. The use of any type of virtualization or container (such as QEMU or OpenVZ) in VPS.
26. It is not a forum to share on social networks social content, bulk mail, separate scripts website allows extensive use of CPU shared hosting server.
Note: ConfigServer using the scanner on the server hosting the virus live production and use of the scanner automatically exits the abuse accounts installed. There is not activated no such invoice.
The failure or delay in the execution or enforcement of this policy should not be considered as a waiver of the policy or any other rights or remedies. If any provision of this Directive, by law or change in law unenforceable, that provision is the attention and balance of the policy is to remain in force.
If you have a question about it, please contact us using the information below.